The last year of my life..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Mykey, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mykey

Mykey New Member

In the last year, I have found my SAD and have been working on it. After several months of just doing the same thing every day, being too afraid to go into a gas station or even be able to talk to my old friends. I decided to attempt to end my life. During which I was fortunately caught and was given the help I need. Ive been pushing but I cant seem to get close to anybody. I feel so alone in the world now more than ever, I have attempted trying to reconect with my last girlfriend who left me because of this problem. I opened up to her the other night fought through my fear and pain. She shot me down explaining that she moved on, and how I was a stranger to her and she had no desire to reconect with me or connect at all. I am now dealing with suicidal thoughts, I am in complete darkness and only wish for this to end.

:depressed:

2. BeingMe

BeingMe Well-Known Member

Well its good thing you came here then, We all have hit the bottom which is what you seem to be describing.
    You've reached out and if you keep coming here and keep talking about it the weight will slowly be released from your shoulders.
    I myself have been in the same position as you and i withdrew completely but by talking about it and getting advice from many people i have learnt many different techniques to deal with my problems.

I wish you the best of luck and hope to hear from you :) :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.