The last year.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by *dilligaf*, Nov 4, 2009.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I sat looking back on the last year last night and I came to realise something that I thought I would share with you all.

So far this year I have self harmed once (many months ago) and haven't even thought about it in months.

It's been a year, maybe more since I OD'ed or even thought about it.

Don't get me wrong, I have shitty times like everyone .. some very shitty times .. but on the whole I think *TOUCHES WOOD* that I'm doing a hell of a lot better than before.

I wanted to post this to prove to people that you CAN get better ... and also to thank everyone who has been there for me.

Love you all.

:grouphug:

2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

im so glad to hear you sounding so positive sweet. and im so glad that things seem to be improving for you :) sometimes because things change so slowly its difficult to notice that things have changed and then suddenly we notice how life has moved on... but whatever happens you have friends who love you and care about you :arms:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you are getting better and stronger thanks for post

4. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

I agree with *sparkle* and ~violet~ as well i so glad that u getting better.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Yay, :cheer:

Glad you're feeling better hun :)

6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im gald you are feeling better...keep it up :)
    take care

7. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Well done Sam, keep it up, I'm doin' very well too! :) :hugtackles:

I'm proud of you. Now how about that Rose champagne... :wink: