The Life Cycle is Backwards...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignored

Staff Alumni
THE LIFE CYCLE IS BACKWARDS

I think the life cycle is all backwards You should start out dead and get it out of the way. Then, you wake up in an old age home feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy;

go collect your pension, then when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, and then... you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions; central heating, room service on tap, larger quarters every day, and then, you finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
What a great idea! I'd love to end up as an orgasm.. :unsure: Think i'll leave my trail of thought there for now :huh: :laugh:

xan

Chat Buddy
that does sound like a much better life unless you wake up with a really killer disease or drowning or something...

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Dang I thought I was the only one who thought we lived the wrong way round.

second thoughts, great someone as nutty as me :laugh: :laugh:

By the way whats a Super Moderator? Does this mean you're the best moderator we have? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Crap, read that back and it sounded sarcastic...WAS IN NO WAY MEANT TO BE SACASTIC!!!! :unsure: :unsure:

Ignored

Staff Alumni
By the way whats a Super Moderator? Does this mean you're the best moderator we have? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yeah, that's exactly it... no matter what the others say!!! *looks around nervously*
Actually, it means I can ban trolls etc if they attack when there's no admin around, that's all! But I can dream I suppose...... :bleh:
Sarah :superman: mod

ps Lauren, I'd like to take credit for this but someone sent it to me and I thought I'd share. :smile:

What if you wake up and your a troll?

What about the unbirth part? How would that be positive? Squeezed into a tight hole? Or worse, actually knowing your looking at your mom naked :ohmy: and going up inside her. What a nightmare! I think I'd have kill myself once I reached age 2 hours. It would take the rest of my 9 months to try to recover such a painful event. Everything else sounds good though.

What about the unbirth part? How would that be positive? Squeezed into a tight hole? Or worse, actually knowing your looking at your mom naked :ohmy: and going up inside her. What a nightmare!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Holy crap that's freaking hilarious!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My thoughts exactly on the subject consciousinsane! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00