The Limit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mental_Capacity, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mental_Capacity

Mental_Capacity New Member

You know they say all good things come to an end. So why not bad things either? I'm dying to die and the only thing stopping me is I don't know what's the best way out? The only good thing in my life is my job. Other than that my boyfriend of a year and a half is abusive towards me. He always accusing me of cheating, calling me names. He took my bank card so now I have no money. Its like he became my pimp. He takes my money and buys what he wants. I live with my grandparents who back in the day loved me to death. Now I feel like I'm being replaced with my neighbor who's about my age. They do everything with her and leave me in the dust. Idk what to do no more. My boyfriend prevents me from having any friends what so ever so I have no one to talk to. Its so hard. I've cried so much I'm all out of tears. And I have no clue how to escape. :( I don't know what to do at this point

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, no-one should have to put up with an abusive boyfriend. I know all too well what it is like, I'm talking emotional abuse and controlling, I don't know if you mean physical abuse too? You do not deserve the way he is treating you. Takes your money? Calls you names and degrades you.. that is not on. If you are scared to leave I would suggest getting a protection order against him and leaving. So much easier said than done, but once it's done you will be glad. :) I am sorry you are going through this.

Also- I have approved your post and admin will approve your account soon :)

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You just have to tell the bank your bf has taken your bank card and they will cancel it so he cannot spend your money and then you call women shelter and go there and they will help you get away from him ok

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am so sorry to hear that you suffering from a terrible emotional abuse. That is not right for someone to control you life. Take control of your life and tell someone like your grandparents. They will understand. It's NOT right that you suffering such mental anguish. You are young and need to experience life. You need to speak to a helpline. Please do not do anything as you deserve support and care for this situation. Please keep posting here for care and support. Remember you are not alone.

5. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Cancel your bank card and get a new one. Do not give it to him. In fact, dump his sorry ass! Tell your grandparents what he is like and if he shows up at the house at all after you finish with him, call the police. I understand it is hard and unpleasant, but it can't be any worse than a situation that is currently making you want to die.

You can take your life back. End things with your boyfriend - get control of your finances back - see your friends again - life will start getting better. You do NOT deserve to be abused and treated like crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.