the lips are zipped

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Starlite, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

never again will i talk about my issues, never again will i blurt out what i have done, never again will i ever trust a single solitary person in my life. It is so easy to talk the talk, but never walk the walk!

i have had it up to my eyeballs with talking !!! never again, so my lips will not utter another single word how i am doing, what i am doing, because frankly it doesn't fucking matter!!!!!!!
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that your feeling that way. Events or actions or both can make people question why they even bothered to talk or let something out.

Hope you feel better soon.
  3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Whatever you do Karren you will always matter to me. Here for you.
  4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

5. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

ok tyvm
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Karren I've told you anytime you need to talk I will listen..That hasn't changed...
  7. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

what happened? :(
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You can always trust me with anything Karren :hug:
  9. danz

danz Well-Known Member

Words mean shit.
    When all is said and done, more is said than done.

I am following your lead from this moment on.

Nothing against anyone on this site, cauz you’re all very kind but telling people what you have done or how you feel is so over rated.
    I am with carinheart. Something’s people just don’t need to know because well, like she said it don’t fucking matter. I thought expressing my emotions and talking with people in similar situations would somehow help but I was wrong. bla bla bla bla.
    In the end we are all alone.
    Good luck to all.
  10. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

ditto ditto ditto
  11. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun talking may not seem to change things but if you dont trust me they will only get worse. You cant keep holding it all inside and deal with it alone. Just doesnt work that way. So please you have friends here that truly care. Keep letting them in, only as much as you feel comfortable with. And you'll see, not much change but you will have a hand to hold on to when the shit feels like it's pulling you down and under.