The littlest things

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Pete_D_LDN, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Pete_D_LDN

Pete_D_LDN Guest

Why do the littlest things send me into thinking about suicide? I was talking to a friend over the internet last night and the connection broke and i couldnt reconnect. This morning I tried again and still no luck. All I could think about today was how do they think of me, are they angry i cut off, do they think i did it deliberately. I was panicking like mad and couldnt stop thinking about suicide as a way to stop it =/. I have anxiety problems but I can see that this is a serious overreaction but it happens a lot over stupid little things like if someone says something to me and i dont completely understand what they mean. I will go over and over what they said and torture myself over it and feel the same. Is this normal? >.< Why do I constantly think about it?

2. Dare to Dream

Dare to Dream Staff Alumni

Pete I am sorry about what happened. I wish I could answer your question but honestly I do not know. I would say that when you get that bad or panicky think of something that you want to do. Try to think of something that makes you happy.

3. incombustible2000

incombustible2000 Well-Known Member

try not to worry about what people think so much, if you worry about it that will not change what they think, you can only do what you can do, and then talk to them when u are able to connect again.

4. Pete_D_LDN

Pete_D_LDN Guest

I do try to not worry what people think of me, and some days I really dont care what people think but I still feel bad. Im just a bit sick of looking at every building and imagining myself falling from it or crashing my car, usually because of something silly. At work I feel this way if something takes a little longer than I expected, it feels like I really cant be bothered and a way out would be nice, I suppose I dont value my life that much so maybe it seems like the way out outways any inconvenience. Hmmm maybe but for now I feel ok, not good not bad