The loneliness is killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmergirl

I realized today, and have not been able to stop crying, that I am so lonely that dying seems like the only option, I can't take being alone anymore. It hurts so badly I think my heart is actually broken for good now, so why not just rid myself of my body if my spirit is already dead?

I have friends, but that does not stop the loneliness. It hurts so much, I have to make it stop once and for all. Dying is not something I really like to contemplate, in fact it revolts me, but sometimes I think if you hurt badly enough and for long enough, ending your life is ok, it is really a way to honor and love myself, a way to take care of my self, to end the suffering seems like a humane thing to do. Of course, my death is going to cause others pain, but if they are healthy they will get over it, they will be able to live their lives without suffering after a short time of grief. I am not experiencing grief, I wish I was, at least then I would know it will eventually subside. My suffering never ends, the pain NEVER ends, what is the point of living a life in pain? Without joy? Without feeling like you matter? I am already invisible to the world, I might as well not exist.

tricia

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
You are wrong in assuming that if people are healthy they will get over your death and live on with only a short time of suffering. The suffering will continue on for the rest of their lives. Suicide of a loved one is not something you ever get over. i am sorry you feel such an intense lonliness. There is still the chance you may meet someone to fill this void. It isn't time to give up on it. Please stay safe. :hug:

tricia,

i'm here to tell you i can totally relate to you. it's not an easy spot to be in that's for sure, but i also know it won't last.

http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=49017

i wrote that thread just last week and things have already improved sinse then. :please: give it a chance and :please: feel free to pm me any time you need to chat. i will get back with ya.

:please: take care and :please: stay safe

Anime-Zodiac

People who care for you will never get over your death. How do you know things won't get better unless you give it a shot. There would be soo many "what if's" if you end your existance now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00