The loneliness is overwhelming. I am numb with no hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bougirl, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bougirl

bougirl New Member

i just don't want to be alone right now but there is no one. I have no more options.
  2. Ldub20

Ldub20 Well-Known Member

Whatever you do, don't listen to anyone that says loneliness is a positive thing. It never is.
  3. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

Survive. Just hold on. Solitude is one thing but loneliness is painful and destructive. It also strips away all those who you once thought were worth holding onto, all pretence is gone. Take one moment at a time.
  4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Bougirl, I 'm so glad to see you here. Welcome. It is awful to be alone. Do you really have no options. What have you tried? Hugs,
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Welcome to SF, bougirl. You definitely won't be alone here. Please keep posting and we can help you get through this.
  6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

if you are lonely have you tried joining a group or something or consider joining lots ofn non triggering websites I am sure you find lots of support and widen your social network of friends. if not see if you mental health/social work team can put you in touch with groups and organisations that can help you. Good luck. Stay strong
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.