the long kiss goodnight....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SynthetikxDoll, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. you must believe that this is only sleep...it is only a moment in time that will pass quickly...be there for everyone who cares...they will be there for you...and i will still be there...i'll always be there.....we both will...we might not really be there physically, but we'll always be watching you...and smiling because we are so proud of you all. we're sorry we left so soon, but we had to...hopefully there will be second chances and we'll return one day when life is easier for us all...

but until then,we'll sleep, living on living only in your memories....

we love you,
    Sinh

2. TwilightZephyr

TwilightZephyr Active Member

Just out of curiousity...who is we?

On a side note some moments in time get burned into peoples minds and cause a great deal of trauma.

3. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

is this like a suicide note? or are you trying to comfort someone?
    you confuse me and make my brain hurt.

4. we is me and my daughter (i'm five months)

i guess this is a sympathy letter for suicide...

5. TwilightZephyr

Ah your pregnant...I got it now.

Just curious have you felt this way since before the pregnancy?
    Have you told you OBGYN about the thoughts?

There's a lot of hormones mixing and slushing around your body when your pregnant.

Are you taking any medication for depression?

And not to be mean or anything...but do you really wanna make that choice for you daughter? I can understand if you do...I had an abortion once...but it sounds like you care for her and someone else very much.

6. i was on stuffs for depression but i "got better" so they lessened it...when i got pregnant i just stopped taking evverything

7. TwilightZephyr

Well maybe now is a good time to tell someone you don't feel better...and maybe they can help you find something that's safe for the baby. I don't think it's really good to stop taking all medication. I know some ADs you have to slowly come off of.

8. Xian

Xian Well-Known Member

Your child will have a wonderful life...You will love and cherish him/her...Just don't give up on us, don't give up on the life that awaits you!!

Prayer for a Sick Person
    Almighty and Eternal God,
    You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You.
    Hear us for Your sick servant SynthetikxDoll
    for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,
    that being restored to bodily health,
    she may give thanks to You in Your Church.
    Through Christ our Lord.
    Amen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.