• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

The Long Spiral to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been suicidal since fifteen. I haven't quite made an attempt yet, but I'm getting progressively closer. I'd bought <edit moderator total eclipse method> but got hit by a car and seriously injured before the date came. Foolishly enough, I had a friend help me return the <edit moderator total eclipse method>I'd hoped being broken would encourage an outpouring of sympathy from my community. It didn't. Now that I've recovered, I figure it's time to try again.

I can't say why I joined this forum. For all the wrong reasons, I'm sure. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Just want to welcome you to SF I am sorry you are suffering so greatly i had to delete your methods posted as this is against the rules please read them okay

I hope you are getting some professional help so you don't attempt again but get some coping skills in place to help you move forward h ugs

I don't believe in professional help, so that's out of the question. (I couldn't afford it anyway.) I want emotional support from my community, not from strangers. (So what am I doing here? Perhaps consistency isn't my strong point.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$495.00
Goal
$255.00