1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Long Spiral to Oblivion

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nebula, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebula

Nebula Member

I've been suicidal since fifteen. I haven't quite made an attempt yet, but I'm getting progressively closer. I'd bought <edit moderator total eclipse method> but got hit by a car and seriously injured before the date came. Foolishly enough, I had a friend help me return the <edit moderator total eclipse method>I'd hoped being broken would encourage an outpouring of sympathy from my community. It didn't. Now that I've recovered, I figure it's time to try again.

I can't say why I joined this forum. For all the wrong reasons, I'm sure. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to welcome you to SF I am sorry you are suffering so greatly i had to delete your methods posted as this is against the rules please read them okay

I hope you are getting some professional help so you don't attempt again but get some coping skills in place to help you move forward h ugs

3. Nebula

Nebula Member

I don't believe in professional help, so that's out of the question. (I couldn't afford it anyway.) I want emotional support from my community, not from strangers. (So what am I doing here? Perhaps consistency isn't my strong point.)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you continue to reach out here okay keep taking posting venting Lots of us understand hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.