The Lorelai Hazen Story SAVED My Life.

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Raybaebae, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raybaebae

Raybaebae New Member

This young lady's courage in life litterally gave me enough hope to go on when I was about to give up.

Basically she went through more in 17 years than most people do in a lifetime, but came out on top in the end. She's almost 18 & already has her life completley together.

It's a true story that's been going around Myspace in bulletins ever since she blogged about it in her online diary. One of her friends found it, confronted her, & in an attempt to give hope to others - Lorelai Hazen allowed it to be passed on.

I don't know how many of you have seen it. You cant find it in a google search for some reason.

I'm making a youtube video of it. May I post it here towmorrow? I think anyone whom feels hopeless should read/see it. It inspired me enough that I have a whole new outlook on life.

I'm going to be alright. Everything is going to be okay. And I'm never going to have to settle for less again.
  2. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF
    Im sorry to be the one that bring the bad news
    but some inspiration words cant really help most of us here.
  3. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

I just came on here to check my profile , and i saw this.

Summer i disagree with what you said about inspirational words can be of no help to some of us on here.

May be that some don't want those words, but all it can take sometimes is one word to turn a person's life around, to stop a person from committing, to cause a person to hang on one more day!

I see nothing wrong with posting inspiring stories, as long as if they are triggering, that is mentioned in the subject line.

I for one could use some inspiration!

I say bring it on!
  4. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

I think I stumbled across some of her stuff once, but I don't remember it being particularly "inspirational." In fact, as best I recall she seemed to be downright mean and was doing her best to instigate internet flame wars. Is this the same person? She also went by DirtDivaDyke or something like that? (But then also went out of her way to announce she wasn't gay, IIRC?)
  5. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

Who is this person anyway, what is it that she did in 17 years?
  6. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Everything awesome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.