The loss of love

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Painttheskyred, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Painttheskyred

Painttheskyred Well-Known Member

Ive lost so much in 5 years of my life Friendships , family , stabilty , security
    without these things i have become lost in a world only know to those who have lost what i have , its hard to move on when i have lost so much and gained so little no-one can reply to this and say i know how you feel because everyone has there on indvidual exprinces on how to take things i find the best way to deal with your problems is not to forget but to remind yourself YOUR HUMAN take it how you like , feel how you wanna feel, do what you wanna do, its your life, if you want to do something thats going to make you happy , i mean truly make you happy .Then do it no-one can tell you otherwise. The world that i was brought into was full of love and hope now its full of denile and misfortune . I am one person who can honestly say Im not giving up on life , im not giving up because there is only so much a person can be hurt, and i feel i have experinced that , for me to find the answer i must be strong and i must feel the stength to gain something no-one else has pride ,honor,.

2. feelmypain

feelmypain Well-Known Member

Bro, you have no idea how happy this makes me, and you have no idea how close me and you are, feelings wise.
    Today I had a real bad day.. I had to go back to school after break...and in first period class...i dont know what happen to me...but its one of those days where, i cant explain it but you feel SO worthless, like your going NO WHERE in life and your so pathetic... i was thinking of writing all this in the forums at the moment..anyway i felt like killing my self..i hated my self, i hated the place i live in...anything i thought of i hated..i dont know if anyone knows what i mean? but basically i felt like shit..after awhile, in the morning i was thinking the same...i must be strong also no matter what, i dont care what people think, i dont give a fuck..the day was followed by me being really really paranoid of people..it sucked...but i always keep my head up cuz i know i can get through this and the good days will come soon! its about strength and honor bro...i use to have happy days all the time like you too and all of those days have crashed and now all i had was NEGATIVE thoughts about MYSELF..people can go fuck off, the only reason i feel like shit is because of them

point is to everyone...DONT GIVE UP! you are human and this is normal, you just have to get through this rough time~<3
    i love everyone on this forum because you can understand and care~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.