The Lost Day

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Butterfly, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Ok so saturday through to sunday I got no sleep at all. I had had an active night on saturday as was being stalked by some creepy guy then later on was a massive brawl in the pub. Got home around 1.30am but did not sleep. So for the rest of the day was mainly on the computer got upto usual business and go to bed around 1am. Put a film on but couldnt sleep so took a large amount of narcotics. Until now I thought I had been out cols but not the case as I have posted in my diary on here twice and ate last nights dinner as the plate was on the floor. I now vaguely recall greeting my mum when she came home from work but thats about it. I have woken to found my leg covered in cuts so I must have SHed but I cannot remember doing so. I just feel creeped out and stuff.

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

It's weird when you can't remember doing things like that. Hopefully it was a one off then, i bet you slept for hours..

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

safe :hug: for you butterfly. I wish there was someone for you to call when things get really hard and bad. So you are not so alone with it.

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I just have nothing in place. It seems they don't see me as a risk but they say I am too much of a risk to have therapy? I am not under crisis team and my CPN discharged me because he had missed an appt, we re arranged then I was in hospital with meningitis and then he discharged me. I have nothing and tonight all I wanna do is kill myself. Got to hold on somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.