the love of my life killed himself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by leanne1990, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leanne1990

leanne1990 New Member

My ex and i got together when we were 14, childhood sweethearts and lived together for 4 years we split up at the age of 19 and 2 months later he killed himself in our flat, a year later and im still in absolute bits and know for a fact we would of got back together by now. i feel so alone. i want him back :'(

2. stig

stig Well-Known Member

That is tragic, I am so sorry for your loss. i cannot comprehend what you must be going through. Are you seeing anyone for counselling?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and Welcome. I am so sorry...please continue to tell us what is going on for you...big hugs, J

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Leanne...I wish I could fix your pain..I know what it's like to lose someone that way too...*hug*

5. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

im sorry too leanne i too lost my love my soulmate my reason to get up so if you need to let it out and scream and shout or just cry im here for ya!

6. shunos1

shunos1 New Member

I am sorry leanne.

If the man you love is watching you now...i bet he wishes to see a smile on your face very soon. Smile for him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.