The Michael Jackson THIS IS IT Movie...Thoughts?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by chooselife, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chooselife

chooselife Well-Known Member

I went to see the MJ THIS IS IT Movie yesterday. I thought it was inspirational, touching, amazing, and sad that this genius of a performer is no longer with us.

I for sure give it 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!

What did you think?
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I haven't seen it yet. I was a massive fan and had about 4 tickets to his London shows, I was sooo ready to go! I'm going to wait for it on DVD though (and then download it from Mininova hahaha). I'm sorry but I don't want to feed into the publicity machine of it all, neither do I want to spend any more money, as it's my belief they're only going to show 'the good' parts, where he was looking live and well, rather than him looking gaunt etc. Basically everything it says on here:

I'll never see him in concert and this is the last we get to see of him alive, so no matter how much I don't want to watch it, I know I will. I just refuse to pay to see it is all.

Glad it's good though.
  3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I saw it. I'm not a die hard MJ fan. But I love his music. And I'm a music fan, broadly. I was amazed by the character, artisically speaking. The movie itself was interesting and pleasant to watch. It's really another universe. I felt lifted, and I had to go down to Earth then. It's indeed inspirational. One of my favorite song of all song I love, is Earth song. But so many others I heart, that were and still are ahead of our time.
  4. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

sounds to me that sony is just trying to make money off his death..

it should be free -_-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.