The missing Malaysian plane

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Petal, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What are everyone's thoughts on this planes fate?
    I for one, think the families of the missing have a little bit of hope left, I don't think it's crashed, I believe it's landed somewhere,hidden...and what happens next I do not know but pray that it not be used for a 9/11 like cruise missile attack. I hope they are safe and that sometime soon we will hear some good news. I have been following the story from day one (10 days ago) and it's even getting frustrating for me to watch, can you imagine how the missing's relatives must feel. :( I honestly feel so bad for them, can't imagine it, especially the not knowing.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi. I have been watching and reading about this. the pain of the relatives is really unimaginable. I was reading what 2 psychic women were saying about it. They do a lot of predicting. They feel quite certain that the this was a skyjacking. And they also believe the plane is down in the ocean. But why on earth would a skyjacker do that? The whole thing seems so baffling.

I hope with all my heart the people are alright. And they are on land somewhere. And that they will be gotten safe. My wish and hope for the loved ones of the people on the plane is that something is found out very soon.

3. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

I for one believe that the plane crashed somewhere in the ocean, and everything in the news is a cover up. The plane is in million pieces, nothing left, eaten by fishes. That might sounds cruel but that's what I believe. I do hope these people are safe, but the chance is slight.

4. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

If that's what happened, they will by now be safe and sound in the world of spirit, taken care of by the ministering Angels to help them recover from their ordeal. With love - Aquarius

5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Similar to AlQuaeda hijacking those planes during 9-11 the pilot or someone on the Malaysian Boeing 777 has disabled the plane's transponder - to do that you would have to know which circuit breaker to pull so would have to be in the know as far as aviation knowledge is concerned - Without the transponder signal ATC will only have a blip & aircraft call sign on their radar scope whereas with a transponder signal all parameters would be displayed - So obviously the palne has been taken over by unauthorised persons - if the plane had been a fighter jet then it is possible the captain/pilot had defected & sold the jet to an enemy state but with over 200 passengers............? So that leaves the possibility of a mid-air explosion and debris in the Indian Ocean which is only partly radar covered by the nearest country Australia

6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

No idea to know if the transponder was disabled or simply destroyed die to explosion or sunk too deep in the ocean to function ..... while it is rare nowadays and particularly for a passenger jet , planes do crash with little or no warning or without enough time for a distress signal and if over deep part of ocean recovery is nearly impossible.....

Certainly is a perplexing and sad situation whatever happened.

7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I don't know what happened to the plane, but if the passengers are alive. I truly do not believe that their circumstances are ideal.
    I have heard rumors that the plane is hijacked and that it's going to be made into a bomb. I personally do not know. I will keep them in my prayers though.

8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

nm :) I found something I thought might be a reasonable theory. But then realized it is likely not valid. So I edited out the link. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.