The moderators are unjust

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by suicide_ideation, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For so long I tried to figure out how chat works, i finally work it out, only to found out that I've been put under moderation. How frustrating!

I can no longer send IMs, either, even if I'm a different and civil person one on one.

They give me a warning, I apologize and change, then they put me under moderation. How beautiful?

I think this site is totally biased, now they're not accepting my posts anymore, yeah, my posts are a bit harsh, but they pass with others.

I am not schizophrenic, but this is what they're trying to do, when they saw that I was going to change... after their first warning... they told themselves, 'we don't want such an intellectual on here, who's gonna put every person with sick ideas in their place (ideas that they share), so they unexpectedly put me under moderation, so that I get mean again, because mean is required for them to ban me completely.

Amen, praise Jesus.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey there :) I'm sorry your posts aren't all getting approved, the only thing I can suggest is to tone them down a bit if people are finding them offensive.

I checked the staff forums and you was placed under moderation due to numerous complaints from members, there's a review for your moderated status on the 2oth sept.

The only thing I can suggest is that you try not to be so aggressive in your posts, as the more offensive they seem the less likely they will be approved and the more likely your review will go badly.

I'm not against healthy debate but words can be manipulated to either project a varied balanced argument or when used poorly a tone that lashes out offensively.

Now is a good time to practice a more diplomatic approach and still have your thoughts and ideas heard, there's no reason why you can't say what you want to say without being offensive, just because your posts are primarily in the Soap Box does not mean they have to court controversy, this could be a good opportunity for you to learn a new skill or practice an old skill that has maybe collected dust for some time.

At the end of the day, this is not a free speech forum, it is a moderated medium and although we try to let as much pass in the Soap Box as we can it is still moderated. I am sorry for any inconvenience you are suffering right now but the well being of the members on the whole are our main priority.

3. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

Please don't get angry this is my genuine response to your post.

Si, your either pretending to be an idiot, or you are a genuine person. I can't imagine anyone bieng so obsessed by their own status as to carry on posting these zealous diatribes. what may i ask is your motivation for not bieng under moderation? If it is so you can post normal things without bieng questioned then surely you could do that anyway, the sooner they become more palitable to the generally sensitive ears of people who read them the sooner you wouldn't be under moderation. so why not stop bieng angry and get back to the person that you can and occasionally have been. A respected member of a public forum.

Apologes if i'm crossing the line here, its not an attempt to provoke its more an act of a genuinely baffled person, baffled by why someone so capable can be so blind they are behaving like they're own power demented sworn enemy

4. They're neglecting to even read half of my posts. Some should get approved, and they never appear.

These boards are poorly run.

5. I am not pretending, I am a genuine idiot.

6. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

:laugh:

i read that as sarcasm, i never can quite tell:)

7. They're getting stricter and stricter with me. And probably not bothering to read my posts anymore.

Some of my civil posts are not being approved, cuz they are anti-religion and anti-perversion. That is how they are biased, they don't like the message, they don't approve it.

See, this is what they do, when you change your approach, and become nice, they ignore your posts, by of course putting you first under moderation.

8. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Ah, and I thought you were our only intellectual!? Well, by your account your being a 'genuine idiot' should help you immensely in getting your posts accepted.

9. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

how could anyone ignore your posts, they're too good to miss. anyone as anti attention as you are highlights something in you which everyone hears. i am guilty of hearing it, probably not so proud of it. apologies if that comes across as perverted i just feel you will be faced with the same pressure anywhere you go in life, thats all. maybe i'm wrong.....

10. Sketches is analyzing and judging me. And telling me I'm hopeless.

Beautiful. Do u think u know something I don't already know? Why are u saying anything to me, at all?

This thread is about the unfairness thats going on in here.

11. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Moderators are people.

Moderators moderate.

XXXXXXX

These are the assumptions I have made from reading yet another whingey post from you whining about how your rants dont get posted. Heres a tip, dont rant.

Are you here for support or ranting?

Try googling for rant related forums and have a lovely day.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2007
  12. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

it swings in roundabouts

much like the "christian retards" you speak of. and those who are sick and perverted enough to talk about sex. but bieng judged by you carries no weight at all. because analyse this - y*** * ****

13. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I'm closing this thread till it is discussed in the staff room..seems to me its serving no purpose other than to allow people to have a go at each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.