The more you share..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justMe7, Nov 20, 2011.

1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

The more people just don't get you. What's the point? Guess that means it's a solo sorta life. Great... Well that's Fucking FUN. Tittleate the fingers but forget the heart? Man... Screw this shit. It's like a speaking a foriegn language. People assume youre "here" when infact you're looking at it "deeper" or more leveled out, or HOWever it goes.
    Most frustrating thing when the best person doesn't exist. Oh right.. guess that means I should shut the fuck up, drop and and re-adjust how I think and talk. Or learn and grow it.. fuck it. Ill just talk to people on semi boring fucking levels. Lets talk about things in general and see how far we get..

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

i live a pretty solo kind of life. gets incredibly boring sometimes. guess i make my own fun though.

wat happend to trigger this feeling?

3. justMe7

It's a fucker alright. Nah, idc about what causes this to be re-affirmed. It's just another nail in the coffin. Talking about it specifically will only cause a repeat which is kinda pointless in itself. I guess im just finding a "common" level of understanding to vent. Don't particularly want to talk about the specifics, but thanks for asking :)

4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

I've found that the people who just don't 'get' it are normally the people who have really experienced living and while it's a blissful, ignorant life they lead, I rather feel sorry for.

5. justMe7

I think that's a matter of perception on both parts but sure I hear you.

The more I think about it, it's rather selfish and self centred of me to think that someone can get me on that level without more anchors and concepts to build a picture. Problem is it's a fuck nut for paint the right tools and concepts in th right way so people can get a grasp of what youre on abotu or how you feel. Then you have to worry about what the fuck they are going to say when you expose yourself on those levels, which alter your own personal perceptions. If they drop some ignorant nasty concept that seems ok in general, but on a deep level is frightening, it can alter my perception because I have to expose and react in way that's ...

blah blah blah. Fuck the world, I just want to be bloody normal yah know?

6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

mmm yea. im too different from the 'normal thinking' person. and i just dont generally get into the same things 'normal' people do. so it reduces my ability to find someone to talk to by 99.9999999999999999999999999% -__-

most of the social 'happenings' people put up with doesnt really mix well with me.

7. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Just realized that I have no friends last night, cried myself to sleep again. So i guess I'm living a solo life. It's nice on some levels, but it sucks on others.