The most unattractive boring girl

Unbroken

Hi I'm 20 years old girl and i hate my ugly body and my personality so much
I'm so short(5'3) and skinny (92pounds),curveless and I'm so boring shy socially awkward quiet uncool introverted
I feel I'm worthless all the time
The fact that no one will ever be attracted to me and love me makes me sad all the time
I constantly compare myself to others and I cut my ugly body because I hate it
Others in college always bully me for my body and my personality
Other girls have real beautiful curvy body and they are naturally confident and so happy,bubbly,extroverted
I always cry for my meaningless life
Btw I had a suicide attempt last summer but it failed and the only reason I dont t do it again because I have a little brother and I love him so much

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello, welcome to the forum *hug

It doesn't matter what other people think of you, its what you think of yourself that matters. Do not take any bullying from anyone, report it to someone at college. I consider myself socially awkward too, it is hard,i know that much.

Maybe try and find people to talk to by things you have in common with such as some hobby or art etc.

Suicide is not the answer, i'm sure you have people that love you. I am glad you have your little brother, remember that you are a role model to him.

If your weight bothers you that much maybe try and gain some?

We are all here for you and will be for as long as you need us, you're not alone *hug

Freyja

Not staff. Freyja with a j.
SF Supporter
Hi,

How you described yourself is very similar to me. You know, how others perceive you is not the truth, and it doesn't even matter. Even how you perceive yourself isn't really the truth. The truth is you are beautiful, but you may not fit all the random social standards, which is very hard nowadays, especially if you're being hurt because of it. I'm sorry for that. You don't deserve it at all though, you have to know that and believe it really really hard. These people are not right, they are obviously not very bright, cruel and boring, it will turn against them someday.

Also, if you think your weight might be too low for you to be healthy (it affects mental health as well), you have nothing to lose in talking with a doctor sometime. They're there to help you, for your well-being. Think about it, okay? It's important. Taking care of yourself will help you gain a little confidence as well. Little steps...

I'm so boring shy socially awkward quiet uncool introverted
There is nothing wrong about that either. So many people are shy and introverted and awkward... I hardly believe you are boring. No one is boring. I am sure you have your own opinions, your interests and some aspirations. Something to say or share. Nothing fancy or unrealistic, just being you is perfect. Maybe you forgot about them because depression tends to erase these from our brains.

When you feel ready for it, maybe try to approach some other quiet people who aren't mean to you. You don't even have to talk sometimes. I met my best friend in a philately club by quietly sorting stamps, and another one I was just sitting on the same bench all the time after school and she eventually said something. It is awkward only if we make it so.

The fact that no one will ever be attracted to me and love me makes me sad all the time
This cannot be more untrue. Everyone can be loved, but we have to appreciate ourselves as well. Let others love you, let them decide if they like you or not, not your thoughts. :)

Sorry for such a long message. I know it's a very hard process, but I hope one day you'll realize how beautiful you are and you will celebrate it.

We care for you here, you're never alone in this. Sending you all my love *hug

damonlover16_99

Hi Unbroken I can relate to feeling unlovable and like you don't fit in. I'm so sorry you're going through all that. I hope you can find some people that appreciate you. Not enough people in your life are telling you they love you for who you are, which isn't fair. You deserve that.

Unbroken

Hello, welcome to the forum *hug

It doesn't matter what other people think of you, its what you think of yourself that matters. Do not take any bullying from anyone, report it to someone at college. I consider myself socially awkward too, it is hard,i know that much.

Maybe try and find people to talk to by things you have in common with such as some hobby or art etc.

Suicide is not the answer, i'm sure you have people that love you. I am glad you have your little brother, remember that you are a role model to him.

If your weight bothers you that much maybe try and gain some?

We are all here for you and will be for as long as you need us, you're not alone *hug
Thanks for your reply
But I think I deserve these bullies because I don't have a beautiful body and personality.
Actually I'm trying to gain weight I need 13 pounds
And I'm currently in a diet for gaining weight

Unbroken

Hi,

How you described yourself is very similar to me. You know, how others perceive you is not the truth, and it doesn't even matter. Even how you perceive yourself isn't really the truth. The truth is you are beautiful, but you may not fit all the random social standards, which is very hard nowadays, especially if you're being hurt because of it. I'm sorry for that. You don't deserve it at all though, you have to know that and believe it really really hard. These people are not right, they are obviously not very bright, cruel and boring, it will turn against them someday.

Also, if you think your weight might be too low for you to be healthy (it affects mental health as well), you have nothing to lose in talking with a doctor sometime. They're there to help you, for your well-being. Think about it, okay? It's important. Taking care of yourself will help you gain a little confidence as well. Little steps...

There is nothing wrong about that either. So many people are shy and introverted and awkward... I hardly believe you are boring. No one is boring. I am sure you have your own opinions, your interests and some aspirations. Something to say or share. Nothing fancy or unrealistic, just being you is perfect. Maybe you forgot about them because depression tends to erase these from our brains.

When you feel ready for it, maybe try to approach some other quiet people who aren't mean to you. You don't even have to talk sometimes. I met my best friend in a philately club by quietly sorting stamps, and another one I was just sitting on the same bench all the time after school and she eventually said something. It is awkward only if we make it so.

This cannot be more untrue. Everyone can be loved, but we have to appreciate ourselves as well. Let others love you, let them decide if they like you or not, not your thoughts. :)

Sorry for such a long message. I know it's a very hard process, but I hope one day you'll realize how beautiful you are and you will celebrate it.

We care for you here, you're never alone in this. Sending you all my love *hug
Thanks for your reply
I'm so happy that i found this forum
Thank you so much
I hope one day I erase all these negative thoughts and have a happy life

Unbroken

Hi Unbroken I can relate to feeling unlovable and like you don't fit in. I'm so sorry you're going through all that. I hope you can find some people that appreciate you. Not enough people in your life are telling you they love you for who you are, which isn't fair. You deserve that.
Thank you for reply.Yes nobody right now in my life care about me and love me and I feel so lonly and worthless because of that.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks for your reply
But I think I deserve these bullies because I don't have a beautiful body and personality.
Actually I'm trying to gain weight I need 13 pounds
And I'm currently in a diet for gaining weight
Do not make me come over there and slap you silly!

No- No- No-No, no ifs, no buts, you do NOT deserve to have bullies of any sort. No one is perfect, are they perfect?? No. There is no justifying what they are doing, please report the bullies and keep talking to us here. I'm sure you're a wonderful person, we all have our own strengths and weaknesses. Don't let them ruin college life for you.

We are here and I promise, we're not going anywhere.

Sending tons of hugs!! *grouphug2*grouphug*hug

Freyja

Not staff. Freyja with a j.
SF Supporter
Nobody deserves bullying, don't you think? Not having a socially accepted body or personality (as in, introversion is not exactly accepted by society) doesn't make you a bad person at all. It is not even a choice of yours... And even if you were a bad person, you wouldn't deserve cruelty.

You probably wouldn't accept another younger shy girl to be bullied, you'd want to protect her. Use the same standards on yourself. You are as valuable and worthy as everyone else. That is not negotiable *bleh

You are who you are, that is a great human being. With all the pain and hardships of our society at such a young age, you lost yourself and forgot what actual beauty (of people and the world) is. That is very understandable, and the case for so many people, especially on this forum. It is not forever.

I'm so happy that i found this forum
Thank you so much
I hope one day I erase all these negative thoughts and have a happy life
We are happy you're here as well, even if it starts within sadness. SF helps, it helped me a lot. Everyone needs it at some point. *hugtackles

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Do you realize how many girls like you, turned out to be beautiful women? ALOT. And, many of them actresses and models. Don't get yourself down. Things change. Including looks. Give yourself time. And, most of all. Be Confident in yourself!

I think I deserve these bullies because I don't have a beautiful body and personality
No one deserves to be bullied because of their physical appearance, or because of their personality.

Beyond that though, maybe you are getting bullied because the other girls are jealous because you are good looking.

I have a little brother and I love him so much
I'm glad that you love your little brother so much :)

Unbroken

The most beautiful girl I ever saw was 5'3
Yes that's true
If I was short with a pretty face it was no big deal
The problem resurfaces when you are not pretty and your short and your skinny and curveless
That's when your an ugly girl either you accept this fact or you go insane

Unbroken

I
No one deserves to be bullied because of their physical appearance, or because of their personality.

Beyond that though, maybe you are getting bullied because the other girls are jealous because you are good looking.

I'm glad that you love your little brother so much :)
I wish I was bullied because I'm beautiful and I am bieng triggered by jealous girls
But unfortunately I have this average looking face maybe a bit cute looking but my ugly body makes me look way worse
if I had a beautiful body I could fall into cute category.
Yes I love him so much

I wish I was bullied because I'm beautiful and I am bieng triggered by jealous girls
But unfortunately I have this average looking face maybe a bit cute looking but my ugly body makes me look way worse
You may have a distorted sense of body image. Just because someone may be saying mean things to you doesn't mean that they're true.

I wonder if you could go to another school where people are nicer, or maybe talk to a therapist

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00