The Most Wonderful things In Life!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by DayDreamerStratus, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Let's take a second to think about all of the fantastic things life has to offer! I want to hear your favorite things too! But for now, here's mine.

The Sky- Sunsets and Sunrises, beautiful blue hues with fluffy clouds, and of course the moon and stars. I love just letting my mind wander up in the clouds, and some of my most favorite memories alone are gazing up at beautiful skies..
    Music: The universal language of humanity. The way it can help you express yourself and take you to other worlds, how it can just you feel so many things in a matter of seconds.. Whether listening to it or producing it myself, I am an avid music lover, and my father is a musician himself so I've inherited his ability.
    Food: There are too many wonderful foods!! Whether it be savory or sweet, nothing beats a great meal with friends or family, or those guilty moments on your own! It's usually a wonderful pick me up or a great way to relax.
    Human Culture: We are so diverse. I love learning about world culture and seeing how others live their lives, I hope to one day travel the world and immerse myself in many different ways of living around the world.

What are your favorite things? Big or small, I'd love to hear them! :)

Frances M and SillyOldBear like this.
  2. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

A hot shower followed by a warm, cozy bed.
    A cool breeze on a hot day.
    My teddy bears
    Food was, but have trashed my digestive tract.
    The ocean. Its sight, sound and smell. Looking at the lights of distant boats at night.
    My home that allows me to get away from the world.

Frances M likes this.
  3. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Very nice idea :)

Nature and everything in it: the sky, the woods, the mountains, the lakes and all of the big and little critters and creatures who live there.
    LACK of human presence in my life: I love the hermit life, cannot stand people, don't want them near me and I am grateful that I can live in (more or less) solitude.
    My pets: 3 dogs, 3 cats.
    Coffee on the porch every morning, rain, snow or sun.
    Time alone, self therapy, reflection on how far I've come, how I've made good choices in my life, how I've learned to love who I am.
    The quiet of snow falling in the winter.
    On most days: the love of my boyfriend.
    My dreams: knowing that in 122 weeks and 6 days I'll be out of debt and can apply for a mortgage. (yes, I'm counting down!!!)
    Cheese fondue, wine and chocolate cake.
    The Marx Brothers and The Three Stooges.

4. I have tons of stuffed animals myself, I love them to bits! I also love nice blankets that I can wrap myself in~. I relate with the food thing- I weird stomach/digestive issues myself :(
    Solitude is the best. I've found that as time goes on I've gotten more and more introverted. I was at a little get-together with my stepmother's parents and was aching to just curl up in a hidden corner somewhere with a good book. And I'm so happy that you'll be out of debt soon! Debt is so stressful, as a student my debt is make up work from being absent when I was in a more traditional school setting, but now it's having to catch up on those off days I decided work would be too much on me. Good luck with the mortgage application later on! :)

Frances M likes this.