The Myers Briggs Personality Test

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by MissKerouac, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissKerouac

MissKerouac Active Member

I don't know if this has been posted before, or if anyones taken it. But I thought it would be fun to see what personality types we all are.

This is a "psycology type thing" created by the great Carl Jung. It separates you from being:

Intorvert or Extrovert
    Sensing or iNtuatuve
    Feeling or Thinking
    Percieving or Judging

Is just a fun little test.

I got ENFP/INFP. Which in its most basic terms means I'm a bit nutty. :rolleyes:

2. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Here's the link to the test: Jung Typology Test

I was just prompted to try this test again last week after a couple of years. My results were the same and have been consistent over time, despite the changes I've gone through in the past 6 years. I guess the deep-seated traits still shine through no matter what, but just at different degrees. With that said, I've always gotten INTJ, except once a few years ago, where the results were a split 50/50 between INTJ and INTP. The results of my assessment were:

Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(62%) Thinking(1%) Judging(11%)
    You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
    You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Apparently this is very rare. And women of this type make up less than 1% of the population.

The site says stuff about this type:

And so on. http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/intj

There are 16 personality types of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator. An interesting article was written on it criticizing its accuracy and utility. More information on the MBTI is available here: http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
  3. I got ISFP 89 percent introvert : - (

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.