The name's Chris. (Christoffer)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Daukatt, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daukatt

Daukatt Member

I'm not really sure what I'm doing on here.
    Kinda the same way I'm not sure what I am doing in the world.

I'm not really having on-going problems with suicidal thoughts, but I do wish I could dissapear from everything. Because it seems that I am one of those kinda people that always ends up getting hurt or punched in the face by life itself. Everytime I seem to have some success, I end up getting pounded back down in the dirt, and I am so sick of it.

There are more to me than this, and I have alot more issues than the above one, but this is suppose to be a presentation, right. So, I am 23 years old, currently living in a small town in Norway (I really do not want to be here, and the only thing holding me back is my girlfriend/ex - We dont even know what we are anymore, because of relationship problems we are not together right now, but she wants me to keep my hope up and all that shit). I enjoy Spain, music and tattoos.

I have issues with trusting people, even though I always end up putting on a perfect fake smile when I meet new people, and the ones that I know.

This presentation sucked, I'm sorry.
    Please, say hello. :mask:
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I've seen some of your posts on the forum and just wanted to pop onto your introduction and say HIIII! :) Welcome to the forum. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to private message me.
    Hang in there.
  3. Daukatt

Daukatt Member

Hi! - Thanks..

I dont know if It's a good sign that I'm here, though.
    But It's fine, I just need someone to talk to who doesnt know me..
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to the site. Personally, I think it's a good thing you joined; it sounds like you could use a safe place to talk.
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Like WildCherry said, this is the perfect place to talk because it's safe and nobody knows you here. You're not alone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.