the never-ending unhappiness

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by reynard_muldrake, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reynard_muldrake

reynard_muldrake Well-Known Member

I still have no goals. Even if I did, so what? The energy to carry them out is simply not there. I'm just able to go to work and do basic things around the house. My social life is nonexistent. I try online groups for depression and loneliness, but end up leaving as I feel isolated from all the groups. Therapy is a no-go as I lack insurance and a way to get there on my own. And somehow suicide is supposed to be the worst thing I could do? Please. Taking my own life would mean no misery, no envy, and no more failures.

2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: what about hobbies that you like to do? and I understand that its hard to make friends when you feel depress.

3. reynard_muldrake

reynard_muldrake Well-Known Member

There's nothing I really like doing. Partaking in books and movies isn't even much of a distraction anymore. These days I just exist.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What else have or could you try to distract yourself? Sorry you are struggling, just know there is hope. I know all too well how hard it is to find friends and it's extremely hard to find decent friends but it is do-able if you give it your all :hugs:

5. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I just exist too. I used to like music and watching tv, but I never feel like doing either anymore. I spend a lot of time on the computer, but it's always either on this site or researching about dying or suicide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.