The Newbie.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Toastie, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toastie

Toastie New Member

Hi there, I'm going to take a random poke in the dark and guess that this is the introduction section? :blink:

Well, hmm.. I'm not exactly sure how I wound up searching for this site, but after spending a few minutes in the chat I realized how nice of a forum this was. So Hi! I'm Toastie (Aka Natasha, but you guys can call me Tasha or Taz) I plan on visiting this forum in the near future quite a bit to sort myself out so you'll have to get used to my weirdness. ;3

I hope I can get to know you guys soon!♥​
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Welcome Toastie - we are all a bit weird, because we're all unique, just like everyone else :) SF is a WONDERFULLY friendly place, and a gr8 way to find stuff in your quest to get sorted. :)
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Tasha, welcome to SF. I like weird people, I'm weird myself, so I'm glad to find other people like me, haha. Glad to have you here and hope you can find some great support.
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi taz and welcome.. Glad to have you with us now..we a friendly bunch and hardly ever bite.. Take care, JIm
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Toastie, welcome to the forums :)
  6. Toastie

Toastie New Member

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! :)
  7. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome. I'm still sorting out my own weirdness... been sorting it out for, oh, say, about 33 years now... I don't think you have anything to worry about here. Like Jim says, we hardly ever bite... well, at least, I do my best to resist the urge :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.