The "Nice" One.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by StreetMocha, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StreetMocha

StreetMocha New Member

Hello~ I'm Abby, but you can call me Street or Mocha or Kitty, anything to your liking, I'm not really picky.

Well, I have to be here for one reason or another, right? Self-Harm is my mutilation of choice. I'm just hoping someone here will get me.

Other than that, I like anime, manga, drawing, reading and music. Lots of music. I don't believe in God, I'm not an emo (everyone thinks I'm the "nice" and "sweet" one, hence the title.) I'm a pretty young too. Hope I can make some friends, maybe?
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...glad you found us...I am sure you will find ppl here who understand...please continue to post and let us know how you are doing..big hugs, J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey welcome to SF
  4. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

I hope that you will feel supported on here and that you will feel a little better. We are all so nice on here so dont be afraid to speak out.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you found us. :hug:
  6. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Welcome, Street.

There's a lot of people here going through the same thing as you. I'm sure you'll find many who understands (maybe not me, but others).

Heh, I actually like a lot of the things you do. Drawing, music, and reading at least. I'm also an atheist.

Love your signature by the way. It's great to have humor when you're going through a difficult time.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Kitty!!!You will find alot of similarities to you here on the forum.. Glad you found us!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.