the nightmares consume me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by music_lover16, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. music_lover16

music_lover16 Member

for some time now ive been having dreams bout everyone close to me dying in my arms. its scares the shit out of me. i even have dreams bout me dying in my friends arms. i really dont know what to do. too much is going on and this is just a cherry on top of a perfect sundae.

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hmmm... maybe you could try acupuncture? according to traditional chinese medicine, excessive dreaming is a sign of inbalance, treatable.

maybe some meditation?

anyway, hope the dreams go away.

what else is going on?

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Dreams are the way we rehearse the day...you obviously have a lot of pain...try expressing it and maybe, the work can be done with a professional so that you are not as afraid of what is being dreamt...J

4. music_lover16

music_lover16 Member

i have tried everything i could. expressing myself, getting help, everything
    nothing works. i dont know what else to do

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

no, no, acupuncture really!

6. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

Stress can do this to you! When i was living with an ex gf, at the end of the relationship i was dreaming of her trying to kill me! I realise it was just my mind playing tricks on me, nothing more, nothing less! Was very stressful at the time though, lol

7. music_lover16

music_lover16 Member

i think might just be half the answer
    but who knows, all i know is i will have one tonight and i even see it when im awake

8. shopkins1921

shopkins1921 New Member

the nightmares of suicide keep crossing my mind n its the only thing i think about...y me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.