The old me misses you

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Chaos_Zero, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaos_Zero

Chaos_Zero Member

A long time ago, back when I was maybe 8 or 9, there was this girl I had known for many years. Her name was Marcela Gonzalez, but many called her "Marcy" for short. She was the first girl I ever had a crush on when I was young. One time I remember getting my dad to drive me over to her house so that we could play together.

When I moved to Canada, I kept in contact with her by phoning her and mailing letters. One day however I thought the phone got disconnected, and decided to call her another time. Every day after that I'd call her and there would be no answer, so I thought she was avoiding me.

It's been many years now (I'm 18 now), and yet I can't get her out of my mind! I am filled with this desire to find her and talk with her just to get to see her again after all this time.

A part of me desperately wants to see her, while the other half of me says to let her go....what should I do?
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey there..
    i guess it woulndt hurt if u tried 2 find her.. at least then u would know how she is doing after all this time.. it might help u move on if u know she is well..

u never know she could be feeling the exact same thing.. and u could be soulmates reunited..sounds like a fairy tale :)

just remember that her life could have changed alot though..
    what i mean is dont get ur hopes up if u find her.. im sure no1 is ever the same person at 18 - as they are at 8 ..

whatever happens i wish u all the best :hug:
  3. Chaos_Zero

Chaos_Zero Member

I understand what you're saying, believe me I's just that I really don't know if this is something worth chasing after...I always end up feeling so crappy inside because of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.