the one I loved

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by niels, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niels

niels Member

I'm an 18 year old boy and the I liked and I man really really liked told me that she doesn't need anybody to be happy... I am thinking about suicide because I feel like there is nothing more to live for. I really think she is the one for me and if I can't live with her then I can't live without her...
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Niels and welcome to the forum. Were you previously in a relationship with this girl? Where do you know her from? Never judge your self worth based on someone else's beliefs, do you suffer from low confidence and self esteem? Please see a counsellor while you are going through this crisis and a doctor, they can help you feel normal again? People will come and go all your life but I respect that it is this girl you want.
  3. LucidDream

LucidDream New Member

You're still young and have so much to live for, just because one person seems right for you does not mean they are the only one that will ever come into your life you will have feelings for. Things may seem hard now but they will get better with time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.