The only peace I ever find is when I fantasize about my death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blackbird33, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

I've been too much of a coward to just end my life but all I ever think about is falling into that dark endless abyss. Being in place where there is nothingness no pain, it's like a light switch being turned off in the universe. People will notice initially that has been switched off but ultimately they'll forget and life goes on the rest. There' so many people ghat have much to contribute to society who die young and there' someone like me whose just a waste of human life.
  2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

You are NOT a waste of human life :hug: You've got as much as anybody else to contribute to the world, you just need help that's all :hug:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

As was said, you are definitely not a waste...what is going on and how can we be there for you?
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Is there anything we can do to help make life more bearable for you? Here if I can help in any way.
  5. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

If you guys knew me irl you would be trying to find ways to avoid me. I can't remotely add something positive to my life let alone another person's. Really I have no one else to blame for my failures but myself. You guys don't see this because you don't see my daily fuck ups and how I made a mess of my life but believe when I say it would be better for everyone if it wasn't alive or if I wasn't even born to begin with.
  6. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

Blackbird, I"m here for you, friend. Tell us about yourself. Feel free to PM me. You're not alone.

With suicidal folks, the though that the possibility of ending it is a "pleasant" thought because you feel that is an option if there is nothing else, but you want to go on. You want something good to happen, I know. Maybe some of us can help or guide you in some way. I know sometimes you read these posts and they're just words but these are not just words. I'm sincere about wanting to help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.