The only reason im alive is because i didnt find yet suicide method

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LoneleyAndLost, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

I dont even know why i posting this.
    Im not depressed.Im not sad.Im okay but still not okay.I cant no longer with my apathy and life without no emotions and etc.
    There is no solution for my problems.My emotions right now like always:nothing.
    I have no thoughts wholw day maybe few.Emotions turn off.I dont care in which direction are my life end.
    I dont care about anything.I just wanna die.
    Maybe this will sound paradoxal but i belive that life is worth living but not for me.The only reason that im alive because im not found yet method of suicide.
    And that makes me stuipid and not capetable for anything.
    Thats it.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I think if you spent as much time looking for reasons and ways to live you would be doing a lot better. I know how hard it is to be that far down in the gutter but you can rise again. Are you on medications or in therapy? I hope you choose to live because life is worth living/.
  3. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

No I m not going or therapy or take medications.
    Im unemployed so i cant go to therapist.I save some money just for therapy.And i can only have 3 times to therapist.But still im afraid to go.
    If i looking for reason to live that would just high suicide thoughta.Because everything is mess and wrong now and all the time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.