the only reason im still living is...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by feelingworthless, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feelingworthless

feelingworthless New Member

Because of my kids. They need me. I feel so worthless in this world. I feel like I messed up my life. How did I get to this point? Why has my life been so messed up? I envy other peoples lives sometimes because they seem so happy. I feel like the world would be better off without me. I have no family besides my kids and never have. Sexually assaulted many times and been abused my whole life. Even by my husband whois never there for me. He knows I need him so thats why he treats me this way. He knows I wont leave. I have nowhere to go. All I do is make mistakes. I mean this 100% I cannot do anything right. Im a failure
  2. Anneinside

Anneinside Well-Known Member

I am going to suggest that you see a psychologist. He/she can help you with your feelings of worthlessness and help you turn your life around. Take a chance on yourself.
  3. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

A psychologist/counselor would help. But you need to find feelings of self-worth inside yourself now. You need to know that you are worth so much more than you really think, I MEAN IT!!! There's only going to be one you ever. You are special and you are unique.

I suggest finding a way to live without your husband, since he's treating you like shit. Take your kids as well!! Get a job and a new home.
  4. IWantToBelieve

IWantToBelieve Active Member

I am sad to know your pain. A lot of things have happened to you, and that obviously has made you feel this way. You are far from worthless, though. I don't need to even meet you to know that. Reading your words reveals a good, worthy, and considerate person. A good mother, and someone who needs love (even though she hasn't been able to get it yet.)

Don't give up and keep being the person that you are in your goodness. But, very importantly, you need to be good to yourself most of all. That means seeking help so that you can realize how valuable you are. Cruel people attack good people like wolves. They will sense your goodness (which in their mind is weakness) and exploit it. You need to stop that from happening. It won't be easy, but you have it in you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.