The only reason this world is here today.

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Daphna, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I don't know about you, but I have always wondered why this world is here. On one hand there is such beauty and wonder, and on the other hand it holds so much despair and misery.
    I often asked myself who would make a world like this and for what reason? I never held hope to ever finding the answers, but the questions lingered just the same.
    To my surprise the answers were given to me and I am going to share them with you. It is up to you on what you are going to do with them.
    This world was made so that we can be saved. How is this accomplished? Knowledge, a change of heart, a promise and our death. Now hold on before you jump to conclusions. I will explain to the best of my ability and I will do my best to cover any and all questions that you could possibly have.
    So how does knowledge save us? Understanding saves us by giving us choices. I have once believed that I had zero control over my life. The only control that I seemed to have was to harm myself. The only hope that I had was the grave.
    With understanding I am now aware that I do have choices and I have complete confidence in the out come through many trials and errors that have proven to me without a doubt what each choice brings about. How was I blessed with this understanding? A humble admittance that my way wasn't working, a willing heart to try another way of living, a prayer in gratitude to know the error if my ways, and a burning desire to learn for myself if what my assumptions about our Creator are true by reading His word the Bible and seeing what it says for myself. This may seem like a lot or nothing at all, but what it really defines is the Word repentance. Little did I know my actions are described as repentance until I read the Word, first for face value in English then in-depth through Hebrew. I had begun the process of repentance and unbeknownst to me, the entire message of the bible is a call for all people to repent. Why? To understand, to be healed, and to be saved.
    How?
    Continue....

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Our Creator knew this world was going to be this way and He made it anyway. Now this statement may offend someone but before you *offended person*, allow yourself to get too upset, here me out, because this statement is actually beautiful.
    You see our Creator knew everything while we were just a mere thought in His mind. He had two choices:
    A. Not make this world at all and to make plans for another world with all new creations.
    Yep that means no me, no you, and no-one we know.
    B. Make a plan to save the people of this world so that they can participate and live in the new world that is going to be created. A world without all the ugly in this one. A world in line with the spirit of our Heavenly Father.
    As you can guess "b," was chosen.
    So what was this plan? Over time certain men, and a few women, were chosen to share the knowledge they were given with the world during their life. How does this save anyone?
    There are only four reasons why we suffer in life:
    1. When people transgress the law of life against us whether in word or deed.
    2. When we transgress the law of life against anyone else in word or deed.
    3. When we as an individual, or a group transgress the laws of life against our Creator.
    4. Either way in all circumstances the innocent suffer, but no matter what or how all can be healed inside and out through the love and given wisdom from on High.
    Where am I going with this? It is safe to say that if you were given the knowledge on what is the cause or how to remove a grievance in your life; wouldn't this save you in some way? Well this knowledge will not only do this but it will save your soul.
    Continue......

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

But wait! I still haven't fully explained. So our Creator who is the ultimate King, as He is described, has a kingdom and with it; laws and expectations. What are they? I will sum it up,
    Love and respect our Creator in selfless love. Love and respect each other in selfless love.
    The original intent for the human race is to take care of the one another, the animals, and the planet. Look around-- is this happening? If you answer no, then you see that the majority of the population is in rebellion to the original intent, and thus causes suffering. I am not playing the blame game here. We all do it in one form or the other. The difference? I strive to break the cycle of this learned behavior and to change my ways according to the revealed will of our Creator through the bible. Others that do not know the will of our Creator through the Bible, still feel it through their soul and they do the best they can through anti-war, litter, murder, and anti- animal cruelty organizations. These brave souls are striving to do exactly the same thing that I am but without the knowledge of what they are doing. They just know in their soul that this world isn't going the way it should.
    Just like when I was once suicidal and depressed. I knew in my soul that something is wrong, but I didn't know that I had they power to do something about it until I was given the understanding on why this world is the way it is and how I can be a part of making it better through my choices, words, and actions...
    Going to bed. Until I come back. Have s blessed night. To be continued. Something fun to try. Test what I say about suffering with the experiences in your life. Has anyone caused you suffering and how? Have you them and how? With knowledge that you both had choices could this have been avoided?

4. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Cool.. er I guess. I mean sure if that's how you want to comprehend life, more power to you in a sense.

Though, that being said, im not too sure why this is in the Soap box. Because strictly speaking you're in a forum where we debate, and I really don't feel comfortable ripping into someones beliefes when so much is being expressed. Perhaps this is better in another forum? Unless this was your intent to have some debate on "life" as we comprehend it.
    Either way best wishes :)

5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Morning S Blake. Thank you for your positive feed back. I am open for any and all discussion on the subject. :)

6. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

In my opinion, we are here to continue life cycles, and whether we want to be a part of and contribute to a future more progressive, with less struggling than the past, is a choice we can make. The laws of the universe (or multiverse) dictate what we perceive as "purpose" and there's nothing much more to it. But that in itself is beautiful to me and isn't something that writes a book of rules or requires worship.

So because I am a bit of an amateur cosmologist myself, I agree with Dr. Carl Sagan when he said:

7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Thank you for answering Mr. P Belt. I hope you don't mind me shortening your name. We are all free to believe what we will. I thank you for your contribution. Knowing our Creator through His word helped me form my own opinion and it has opened my eyes to His character and His intention well. I am merely sharing what I know. Have a blessed day.

8. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

How does knowledge save us?
    Knowing the root of the problem will give you choices to solving the problem. The root of the problem is that we are unknowingly live as enemies of the King of the universe. He knows that we do not know this and He came up with a plan to enlighten us of the fact and to provide instructions on how to live in harmony to the laws of life so that we can live. I call them laws of life because in order to continue to exist you must adhere to them. It's no different to the laws of this land. To be able to interact in society to enjoy the freedoms thereof you must follow the laws of the land. If you want to live in the world to come you must live in harmony with the spirit that resides in you in peace, love, respect , and forgiveness. The message is this: this world is going to be destroyed its defective, corrupted, and rebellious. Our Creator made a plan and He passed the knowledge of this plan to us so that we can choose if we want to partake of His gift or not.
    Continue....

9. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Our Creator is so great. He blessed us with some thorough instructions and explanations. For instance why a sacrifice is needed. I have known this to be a favorite on the debate table. Why would we need to sacrifice innocent animals in order to live? Isn't our Creator for animals after all? Well first it begins with the instructions and then we are given a choice: live life the way we have been or live life a new way, His way. If we choose to live and dedicate our lives to our Creators way of life to reap the rewards thereof; we would need something or someone to pay the debt we owe from our rebellion. As we now know, we are doomed for destruction according to laws that existed before we were created. So our Glorious and merciful Creator made a way for this debt to be paid so that we can have a second chance at everlasting life. Hence, first animal sacrifices before the Messiah, and the Messiah's sacrifice after His first appearance as a man. These sacrifices paid and pay continually for the rebellion done by those who enter into into the promise of obedience to the Father after learning three instructions and accepting them as their new way of life.

10. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

But why animals? The answer is quite simple. The animal is innocent at first, but then the guilty party would place their sin on the animal making it guilty. The animal would be killed in a humane way and then sacrificed to our Creator. This pleased our Creator because He loves the smell of cooking meat, and it satisfies the debt of our death to the law. There were very strict laws to how the animal was killed, handled and so forth. Many argue that this is cruelty to the animal. I would answer that it isn't because this plan was made before all of creation and these specific animals were made for this very purpose. Their only purpose was to live and die so that we as humans can live. The same thing is being done with the clean animals that we consume on a daily basis. Their only purpose is to live and die as our food so that we may live. In either case I for one, am grateful for their existence and sacrifice.
    But why did our Creators Son have to die for our sins?
    Continue....

11. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Now we have to remember that our Creators Son was always part of the plan. He has always been the mediator between man and the King of Kings. He has always been the Prince of peace. After all it was for Him and through Him we were made, by the instruction of Yahweh the Father. Yahweh didn't have to make us, and He certainly didn't have to allow His only begotten Son to die for us but Yahweh is righteous. He is always faithful to do the right thing. He saw in His mind's eye while the thought of us played out into His thoughts, the sorrow, grief, and unfair circumstances of being misled by the true enemy of the heavens. The devil. So many wonder why the devil is allowed to live at all. The devil is described as a guardian cherub. The only mentioning of cherub guarding anything is of the tree of life in genesis when Adam and Eve broke the first command not to eat from the tree of good and evil. To me it makes perfect sense that the job of the devil is to discipline and to prevent enemies of Yahweh from eating from the tree. The main tools used against us are as follows: ignorance of the truth, anger and judgment against each other, and fear.
    This is why we are provided the Bible that explains everything a typical person questions. This is why in order to be given a new life we must die through baptism, when we decide once and for all to dedicate our lives to the right way of living. This is why we must shed the unnecessary growth on our heart, and discover who we were always intended to be. This is a process, and it takes effort, dedication, and determination. Most of all patience and trust that we will accomplish the task before us.
    Continue...

12. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Our Creator allowed His Son to lower Himself from His princely position to become one of us to experience first hand what we go through. He is to be our judge in the end and this experience will help Him in this task. The world also needed a true example of what Yahweh's law looked and felt like. The ancient chosen people were being misled by false religious leaders who secretly worshipped the enemy through greed and arrogance. They reject the truth and made sure no one else could practice it. They replaced everything Holy with traditions, and their own laws to make it a burden for any who desired to worship Yahweh. They removed Yahweh's name and even today is sworn in by the name ba'al instead both by the Hebrew form and the English form, the l-rd.
    Someone needed to come and teach the truth. Someone needed to warn the people of the world.
    To add to this Yahweh needed to show us that death is nothing to fear in this life anymore because He has provided the sacrifice that will give everyone a second chance. A physical example, and a faithful teacher was needed to truly help the world understand what was at stake and what is provided. And through His genuine and selfless love, Yahweh sent His Son; the most precious possession He could possibly have, to come, live, love, teach, and to die. So that we could be saved, and so that we could know the depth of His love for us. And through His sons death and then resurrection were are shown that death is only the beginning. It is no longer absolute when we take advantage of this wonderful gift. LIFE! We are given a chance at life. True blue life that will surpass all the pain, trials, and suffering that we will experience in this world. There is so much more. To type it all out would take years. Seeing it is already in print; anyone can read these things for themselves. See for yourselves. Everyone has an opinion about our Creator. It is up to each of us to seek Him out ourselves. Do not allow anyone else to dictate what you know or don't know about anything. Your most prized possession (soul) is worth this much. Need help understanding the Bible? Prayer and the desire to know is all you need. Anymore you don't even need to know how to read. The Bible can be read to you. So now you know why this world of suffering is here, and now you know what choices you have while in it. It is up to you on what you do with this knowledge.

13. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

While I appreciate your faith and am glad you found something that helps you it is very far from the answer for many. The actual truth is many of the people on here are on here because of prejudices, stereotypes, and blatant discrimination caused in large part by organized religion. Further, your version of organized religion, while not calling it right or wrong - is a minority in the world and a relative newcomer compared to many on here in terms of history so I also recognize the right of all to have their own thoughts and discussion on the topic without being told that their religion is the wrong one- even indirectly. Since this is far more sermon than discussion I am closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.