The only thing keeping me alive is fear

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mistyeye, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistyeye

mistyeye Member

Fear of pain, fear of the unknown fear of god's punishment if there is a god. Ive prayed so many times for help and it never comes. Ive prayed for peace- nothing. But I was raised Catholic so there is always that belief brainwashed into me that there is a god and he will help me. Sometimes it makes me bitter because I don't get any help or any answers.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have help here hun okay you keep venting and reaching out here people care hun i care you can pm me anytime you need to talk hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sometimes you need more than prayer...it might be a good idea to get help. A therapist or counselor may be able to help you...you can even talk to me if you want. I can try and help.

4. skill1952

skill1952 New Member

I feel exactly the same as you. There is a God, and there is life beyond this. As an ex spiritualist, I have saw things that proved to me beyond doubt that life goes on. The only thing that prevents me (and I am considering it very seriously), is my fear of God!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.