The only way I'll get a girl is....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by TheBLA, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

if she's Indian like me, lives in India and desires me just because of my Canadian and American citizenship. That's it. She'll probably just dump me eventually for someone better, especially not severely mentally ill like me.

I dunno if its better I be lonely or one day suck it up and get one of these "mail-order brides" who don't want me for who I am inside but for my status that will help them advance.

I want to kill the desire of getting a girl period. I don't want to desire something and never be able to get it. I'd like if I can just be content to be single for the rest of my life and that's that. I especially hate all the pressure in Indian society to marry, I'll probably really disappoint my parents for not marrying, having children and instead living with them until they die to take care of old, very weak and dependent me who has a mental illness he thinks is incurable and doesn't want to make the effort in fixing.
  2. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

there's a perfect match out there for everyone,
    your paths just haven't crossed yet
  3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you believe that.

I have shitty self-esteem too and believe that no one will be able to love me ever again because I'm worthless.

Doesn't mean everyone else sees you the same way you see yourself, though.
  4. nobody man

nobody man Well-Known Member

Finding the right gal for me is one of the few things I still have hope in. It's never going to happen but I still have hope... Hang in there Rahul.
  5. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I did find this Indian girl earlier this year, she was really great. But things went to crap due to many factors, I think my dad and her mom sabotaged things up as well. Like my dad emailed them about my mental illness, thinking its better if they knew earlier rather than later and she leaves me and it makes my depression worse. I think my dad meddled too much, trying to help but just made things worse. He should have butted out, and her mom also. I would have told her eventually but not have my dad give them a bad impression so quickly. Its more complicated than that as well.

If it were only me and her talking, things would have gone much better. But things were going well, her mom even came all the way from Kobe, Japan just to visit my family.

But I lost her forever. For so long, I think I'd never find a girl and I did and yet she is gone. That seems to kill my hope even further of ever finding a girl. I only knew her for a few months and its the closest I ever had gotten and probably ever will. I dunno if I should just be "realistic" and give up altogether or still have hope. Not everyone finds one and they are still happy, and even some never find one and are unhappy. That's just life.

I'm sure I can find some girl in India, but she'll only want me like I mentioned, because of my U.S/Canada citizenship. My parents seems to think that's the allure, but eventually, we will actually fall in love. It sounds stupid to me at first. But who knows, that happens sometimes, when people first meet for ulterior motives but then really do fall in love, happens in movies all the time.
  6. protomoonzero

protomoonzero Member

Don't rush it. Whether your parents like it or not you'll find a girl at your own pace. If you rush it you have like 80% chance to end up in a loveless marriage and I'm sure your parents wont want that.

I'm sorry to say, but if that girl left because of your illness then she is not the one for you. Lovers should not do that. Even friends should stay. That's how you know they are truely there.
    I've heard that you don't know a person until you see them at their lowest point.
    Obviously in here we all have had some of our lowest moments. The fact that we're so many here must mean that there are girls out there in real life who understands and accepts you.
    Until then, just focus on other areas in your life. :flowers:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.