the only way out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noway, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noway

noway New Member

just wanted to express my feelings rant a bit.
    it all starts with social anxiety disorder, cant stand ppl. so yeah in other words I am a loner 24/7. ofc leading to a depression.
    I am 22 btw. spent the last 4 years just switching from faculty to the other in order to buy myself sometime.

Problem is I dont hate life. I hate what ppl expect of me ( my parents since they are the only ones left giving a damn about me).

In october 2009 it seemed like things were going better, but now life sucks again I dont even know why I am writing this actually never mind

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If things got better once then you know they can again. Try getting a therapist who can help you with what you are going through. Therapist medication all good steps towards getting better You felt better once so you know it is possible take care

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Noway and welcome...maybe you are writing because you want to be heard...it is so important to know that there are ppl who get you and understand...I am sure there are many ppl here who do relate...please write more and let us know what is going on for you...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.