The only way out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by philecon, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philecon

philecon New Member

Hi I have been struggling with suicide thoughts for a while now. A few weeks ago I thought I was over with it and deceived myself thinking that I can turn my life around but the reality is that I wont make it. :moonwalk: The best thing for me is to go ahead and xxxx. I am giving myself 7 days.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
  2. Keiran

Keiran Well-Known Member

That would be such a painful way to die. Why would you want to do that to yourself? If you are really sticking to your '7 days', try to focus on anything positive in life during that time.

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

could you tell your dad what is going on with you?

if he cares about you, he would probably be devastated.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorrys things are so awful..can you tell us what is going on?

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Please tell us what's going on....

You can be surprised how much it can feel better to just tell someone or say what's bothering you. :)

:hug:

6. kote

kote Account Closed

can you let us in?
    we can help you and take care of you when you are low and keep you with us and bring you back up.
    just please let us in.
    we are all a friendly bunch and truely understand where you are coming from as many of us have been there time and time again and without each others support far few of us would be here to help.
    i dont want you to be in any pain of any sort - pysically or mentally - both are as bad as each other. let us help and the combined wisdom of the great many can help you make a possitive step forward.
    during these 7 days please pm me at any time you are feeling shitty or messed up. im willing to listen and try my best to help as much as i can. i wont let go!!!

7. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I have it tough still and don't know what to do in life and the whole "meaning in life"-thing... worthless. I give myself 5 YEARS, though I think I am worthy to get along with life you not must LOVE it... For now I just need to get a job (grades are shit-smelling so even that is a pain) so I can go somewhere, somewhere ELSE, maybe I go further, having children and family though I can live for a reason and not because the society says so.

Just think of those words that I just were saying (I am), then we can do break bones in grave. Ok? :lion:

8. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

I think everyone cares that your feeling this way... Sometimes the BEST way to deal with it is to talk about it,get things in the open!!

Please let us try to help you <<>> Im sorry things are so bad!!!

Peace and love to you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.