the ooops effect

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 11scared, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 11scared

11scared Member

So now I think I may have done a bad thing. After having and opiate addiction, along with binge drinking, and quite a heavy dose of anti-depressants, I may have pushed myself too far. Today I took my usual meds, wellbutrin & celexa, with traxzodone and either seroquel or klonopin to induce sleep, a friend recommended kava kava. Willing to try just about anything, I took 1200 mgs kava kava supplement along with two shots of whiskey and a couple of beers. Just trying to relax. So much zaniness go on around me, I feel as though I am in a dreamlike state looking for a door out. Not sure about the kava kava addition, but feeling very low right now. Havent really had food, except a coffee this morning and some nicotine inthe afternoon. Not sure what I want or need right now. Sleep or probably shouldn't drive. Its only been 15 minutes since I took the pills and I feel like I am really going to crash and burn. My therapist is my safety plan, but the weekend calls seem intrusive. My friends have no real idea of what i am on or going through. And the thought of a rope seems somewhat more sensible than it did this morning. Anyone have any ideas here? lost in the ooops, what did i do?

2. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Sorry you are feeling so bad ...I think you should call your therapist asap am sure she/he will be fine with you calling call 999/911 get checked out

3. 11scared

11scared Member

Thanks Dark Asylum, I did end up calling my therapist. He's got me on his call every hour list. I need to come down a bit to be able to do anything. Home alone, feeling dark, a little buzzed, and with no good judgements in my head. Trying to stay safe and not do anything stupid.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Keep posting here, at least that's a connection... we can try to help distract you so that you don't hurt yourself. Here if you need anything.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope therapist calls soon hun if not you call hospital ok or crisis line hearing a real voice helps hun hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.