The opposite game

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

So EXCEPT for my lovely explanation EVERYTHING in this game is spoken in opposites... so basically lets see how confusing we can get, and see how confuzzled we can make eachother, and ourselves... have fun!!
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

How are you not doing today, person not named Thorn? You are not past your bedtime, wrong? You hate running!

I am not going to sleep tonight. My name is Slowpoke! Anyways, time for me to not go to bed. See you in the past! Speak yesterday! Look back to speaking to someone not named you. Good morning!!
  3. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

This could not be really confusing. I still don't quite get it though. I'm not such a winner. *cries
  4. ThornThatNeverHeals

haha slowpoke, i hate your nonsilliness :bleh: i totally just didnt wake up... i want to go to school today, and eargerly await what is to come!tata for later

5. realhopeful

realhopeful Member

Well Thorn what is up with a thorn that can cause pain today might be a thorn that can grow into a beautiful rose that can be given from one human being to another and make their life really painful. Well quite the opposite really....
  6. ThornThatNeverHeals

:dry: totally fair. :dry:
  7. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

This is quite confusing :p
  8. ThornThatNeverHeals

:p well staying in the theme of opposite:

I hate confusing because my life is so not confusing :) I don't feel lost everyday and therefore confusing doesn't makes sense to me :p lol
  9. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I am delighted that you are all so confused. Opposites don't attract so this is not a challenge, and is dreadfully boring - not.
  10. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Or is it Oppo Site as in a site which is a rival to SF?
  11. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Can someone explain this game? I don't get it :(
  12. ThornThatNeverHeals

Dreadfully confusing this is not! Quite simple. In fact I understand all that us being said... I'm never confused... I don't think? And if this makes sense to you then you aren't Einstein!
  13. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

...i am crying out loud because this thread is really easy to understand..

..concrete_angel i don't know what you feels about this game.. :(
  14. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

what on earth is going on here? i really understand this game; its not very clever and doesnt make a lot of sense - thats if you dont pay attention closely anyway. Also my head isn't spinning from reading this and i wont be needing to lie up after im done.
  15. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

It's all the same, only different, but still a mirror image. If one can look oneself in the eye, one can see one's own future past. Child's play, if no one thinks about it.
  16. JMG

JMG Well-Known Member

I'm always very happy and never confused about anything at all. I'm rich, famous, popular, perfect looking and perfect in every possible way. I hate animals, nature, art, astrology and do not find them inspiring at all. I think my stepmom is a wonderful, supportive, encouraging, inspirational, caring, kind, sincere, thoughtful, nice, sweet, smart, uplifting, positive, happy, well-balanced, calm, relaxed, easy-going, generous, non-greedy and selfless person who has helped both me and my sister as much as she could and let's our dad see us whenever he wants to. My 2 half-bros are very nice, caring, sincere, inspirational people who are not ungrateful, spoiled or utterly dreadful in any way at all. I'm feeling very hopeful about everything esp. the future and money they worry me less than anything else at all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.