The Other Day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by leviyoung2012, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leviyoung2012

leviyoung2012 Banned Member

so the other day i had planned to kill myself and almost took a whole jumbo bottle of aspirin but my friend caught me when i was on pill 12. I felt kind of bad but at the same time i was mad that she walked in at that point.
    I suffer from multiple mental disorders which make more depressed than i really want to be.
    i suffer from Psychotic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Panic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Paranoid Schizophrenia.
    I just want to kill myself so bad because of every thing that is going on in my head. I don't even know. I'm just ready to die
  2. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Dealing with mental illness makes things harder at times but I'm glad that your friend was able to stop you. To be totally honest, the method that you were using would probably just cause you to vomit. I hope that one day you can and choose to embrace life and that you're still here. IT is hard dealing with so many afflictions (mine are a wheelchair) but don't give up.:hugtackles:
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm glad that your friend walked in and that you are still with us. It can be a challenge to see things clearly when you are dealing with mental illnesses, but there is always a way out of the darkness. You just have to keep going until you can find that light.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.