The other life?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by 1victor, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

I have been poisoned and died when I was 17.
    I have been dead for about two minutes.
    In my mind I didn't die. I was floating under the ceiling watching the docs working on my body.Then one of them said "That's it. We lost him" and the other doc said "I am going to try one more thing" and he started slapping my face so hard that I thought he could separate my head from my body. Next moment I could see his hands slapping me but this time I was inside of my body.
    Considering that brain lives for another 30 minutes after vital functions are shut down and the person pronounced dead could it be that the afterlife is just the trick of the dieing mind?
    I just want to hear it from people with this kind of experience.

2. Terror

Terror Well-Known Member

I am a true believer in life before death. :biggrin:

3. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

I don't think so. I think there are a lot of things in this world that we can't explain but they happen anyway. People have visited me, or my house after they've died, but they just do silly pranks and leave. I've left my body when I was still alive, I didn't have an experience exactly like yours, but I've left my body in bed and have gone to other places, like an old farm and a field. You can still hear and see but everything is sort of muffled, like being underwater.

4. 1victor

Some people can do that without actually dieing.

When I died I was able to see and hear things clearly. I had no remorse about me being dead. My first thought was "wow, I am so thin"
    - I was 6'8 (205cm) weight 160 pounds 75kg.

Then I started to look around trying to realize what is going on.
    Then I concentrated on the doctors.
    After that experience I was not afraid to die.
    But now when I am older (52) I do afraid to die before my time comes.
    I have to complete the circle.

5. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

Are you talking about OBE's? How are we sure that this isn't just a more lucid form of dreaming? It has always interested me and i've induced lucid dreaming before successfully, but i've never experienced anything like an "OBE" unless it is just lucid dreaming.

6. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

This guy in my church talked about having died and was with Jesus in heaven, he was told to came back and finish 'his purpose' i guess.

7. 1victor

That's where I get confused.
    What if he would belonged to some other religion would he see Allah, Buddha?
    Human race exists almost 250,000 years. The oldest religion is Hinduism 50,000. There were no Jesus or Buddha or Allah back than. What did they see after they died?

I did not pay attention to my experience until I read a book Life After Death by R. Moody. I has died in 1975 and the book was published same yearl but I didn't read it after few years later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.