the other night

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by chopsie, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chopsie

chopsie Member

i was feeling very sui, had 2 bottles of wine with a few friends, wasnt drunk per se just tipsy i spoe, they all went to bed and i decided enough is enough, i dont wanna be here anymore, so i took some of my friends sleepers, then decided to walk to train station, managed to get on platform and asked the guards when the next train was- they said 18 mins i thought cool enough time to get to the bridge, so i started walking there, the next thing i remember is waking up in hospital the next day!! i had appparently passed out on the bridge, i had dropped my phone down the road and thr person who found it ( and then found me) had called my mum :O!!!!!!! ( hence shes not talking to me now)

anyway the sleepers prob saved me that night, but you know i half wish they hadnt, but without some drink and pills im too scared to do it :S

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

im glad you are okay and your mom right now pissed off at you she will come around it hurts when your on the other end of a suicide attempt. Stay away from booze and sleepers okay. Hope you get support you need at hospital

3. chopsie

chopsie Member

well the hospital released me at like 1130 the next day, they psych liason ppl said they didnt need to assess me cos im a sh;;er sucks doesnt it?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yeh it sucks i think if you can sign yourself back in volunteerly and get help You deserve some support and they have to give it to yu if you say you are going to kill yourself. God i hate ffffffff doctors who don't give a dam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.