the other side

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hidan, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hidan

Hidan Member

hello my name is mark and my life for the last while has been nothing but a mix of despiar,regret, and misery. I feel i have ruined my life and i honestly see no hope for myself in the future. I had a gf, friends, a life, and now im alone with nothing. I cannot tell my family or anyone i know because i know they will think im either crazy or pathetic( which i guess is true). I cant handle going on this way, the only thing thats been stopping me is fear that i will fail at this too and wake up in the hospital. I need to find a way where that wont happen, i refuse to go through life drifting though hopelessness. This life has offered me many opportunities, i was too blind to see... but i guess where im going that wont matter.

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey,
    Now that your part of SF community everything matters :) I am so sorry to here you are feeling likee this, it must be hard, you say youu have nothing you mention your friends you have all the AMAZING SF community on your side
    Feeling Suicidal is not always about dieing, but want to make the pain and hurt go away, talking about it can solve that problem, you can always talk to me and also a nice welcome to the Forum, I hope it helps *hug*

3. Hidan

Hidan Member

when the time comes, hope to see you all on the other side...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
  4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

What do you mean?

5. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Hi Mark and welcome to SF.
    Can you tell us more about your situation. (Feel free to pm me if you don't want to discuss it in the forum)
    Why do you feel that you ruined your life? What happened to the GF and friends. Something must have triggered these feelings.
    You feel the way you do because you're depressed. The illness is taking over the way you think and react. Have you seen a doctor? Are you on any meds?
    Your life can be better again and you will find hope and opportunities again but the illness is preventing you from seeing that. You need to learn coping strategies to overcome it and we can help with those.
    You're in a dark place at the moment but it will pass.
    xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.