The pain is unbearable

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lost_in_Life, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost_in_Life

Lost_in_Life New Member

My wife of ten years has told me that she is "done".
    I look back at these ten years and regret every bad choice I made. I ask myself, why did I ever let it get this far? Why didn't I make the right choices?

We have tried counseling, it's past that now. I am tired of not being loved.
    I spent years pushing her away, and now she is pushing back. She says it's too broken, and can't be repaired. I ask myself, why do I push everyone away from me - self-destruction is my only answer. Sadly for the first time in my life, I want to correct this behavior and the one person I found in this world that I love with all my heart has had enough of me.

I look at what is my life, and find I have no one. I have wondered, will anyone even notice that I'm gone? The answer is no. If the only person that once loved me has given up, then should I as well?

Each day that I wake, the pain becomes more intense - How will I go on without the love of the woman I promised to be with through sickness and in health?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.