The pain of loosing a person you love is so so raw

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by liveinhope, Jun 8, 2008.

1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Last night i remembered a person that was so part of my life, it led to adesperate urge to want to join that person and the realisation that i will never comes to terms with the loss, when she died apart of me died to and its so difficult to try and get to a stage where you see any point in carrying on well all you really want is what you can never have no matter how hard you try. I cried a river of tears becouse my heart has been broken and it just wont med it hasnt even begus to heal, i really dont think it ever will

R.I.P My "muck" you will always have a place in my heart ill never forget you

2. see

see Well-Known Member

:sad::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

dawn :hug:

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

*cry :sad::sad:

5. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

Life is full of ironies, I joined this site long before me Missus fell off her perch last November (by Natural causes. Self inflicted over 37 years).......and it hurts like f#ck - but I am glad it does, cos' I figured if it didn't then it wouldn't have meant so much........

In time I am sure the edge will come off certain things, but I figure some stuff you are not meant to ever get 100% "over".......