The Pain, The Pressure, The Hurt. I want it to go away.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kellykel315, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kellykel315

Kellykel315 New Member

Everyday , I work my butt off to be great but I fail. The expectations of life are becoming to sit on my shoulders and the pressure is unsurmountable. Everyday I break down crying wishing life would end and get really close to ending it all. What good is life for me !? everything I do is not good, everything I put my mind to fails me. My life seems to have no purpose, and therefore why not end it all? Life is a cruel sick game that can either be good to you or bad to you (In my case). I just don't know what to do. Im tired of the failure, tired of the constant uphill battles. I enjoy my dreams so much. Sleep is the only place I can ever find peace and happiness anymore.

I believe killing myself will stop all the chaos in my life. I believe suicide is the solution to a lot of my problems. When dead nothing materialistic matters anymore. Emotions, expectations, everything you can think of that brings me down will no longer matter. I feel like I'm getting closer and closer each day to actually doing the deed. I feel my grip on life slipping and I have come close before but I feel very soon I won't be able to fight it off any longer. The sad truth is, I want to die. at my own hands. however , there is still some force holding on to my soul that just won't let me do it just yet.

2. K8E

K8E Well-Known Member

Believe me I understand. You sound a lot like me. It is hard, but try to hold onto that force of life.
    X

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You not alone in your feelings. I have had similar feelings for the past ten months. You have to pick up yourself everyday and start again. Don't think you are a failure as such emotion causes your pain. You deserve to live. Do not act upon your feelings as you have a good soul. Please speak to someone about your feeling such as a helpline or therapist. Please keep posting for advice and support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.