the pain the urge to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by p3cky, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

i thought i was over the stage of suicidel feelings but it appears not the pain still remains and still grows and those urges to end my my life grow behind my back and then hit my harder than 10 tones of bricks then i full to floor and dont want to get back up so i lay there hoping i will be fixed over night while i drink away my issues till i have no more to drink and put on some music and crawel up in a ball wishing just wishing not even wishing more than wishing dreaming a dream that just would be to good to be true to get rid of these feelings be a normal person like everyone else live a happy person free of any problems now thats more than a wish thats a dream.

2. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

I am about where you are. That dream life does not exist. Wish it did. Hang in there and fight. Sorry I don't have more.

3. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

its so hard to live for something you dont get yes maybe i will be better in the future but is it worth waiting ? why not die now and save time and pain i mean we die anyway right?

4. TranceAngel

TranceAngel Well-Known Member

hold on p3cky, you have friends here. speaking for myself i know i care about you after reading your post and putting myself in your situation. feel free to PM me

5. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

i just feel like i am sitting in a dark corner with no light, no reason to live. i often have thoughts about getting really drunk and hanging my self or jumping off the bridge if i do that they willl never know we i went cause my body will be gone. hmmm but why can't it be ok to kill your self i mean it is your body ? your life you choice how to go about it right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.