the pain.....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by blackfire, Dec 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

is not there anymore.
    i slice my arms and it doesn't faze me a bit.
    the blood is running down my arms.
    it tingles.
    i just need help....i am mentally destressed.
    if you don't self harm, don't start.
    it is an unforgiving thing to do.
  2. blackfire

it feels so good though.
  3. NoRegrets

NoRegrets Well-Known Member

I understand...

I used to be afraid of pain...I wanted to cut so bad, but I was scared of how it would hurt...

Then it just went to far, and I started. Now I can do it, multitasking. It's kind of like doesn't really feel as good anymore. You think it does.. You just need it to survive.
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun, I think that is good actually, when people get to that point to where it doesn't do much anymore it gives you a chance to discover new coping skills. I know what you mean I have been a self harmer for 10 years. But this s a good chance, see atleast you know part of you is working, you know you eed to feel better or different, but we just don't know other skills so we keep harming ourselves.

Hang in there, you can message me anytime, would love to talk with ya, my contact ID's are below in my signature.

Hang in there hun :hug:
  5. TTrocP

TTrocP Guest

It's not unforgivable at all. The pain you are going through most people will never experience. Don't be ashamed of who you are, what you've done (mainly cutting cause I guess if you like killed someone you should regret that but im tryin to make a point). Don't let anyone make you feel less of a person because you've cut. Fuck them if they do. Don't misunderstand though, cutting is not something to glorify and show off, but you can't beat yourself up because you did it. You arnt the only one with this problem and you have to know that everyone here is behind you.
    I really hope you start feeling better and can find the strenght to forgive the most important person in your life: yourself.
  6. blackfire

i am not ashamed of any of it. i just lost who i am.
  7. Maxii..

Maxii.. Well-Known Member

the reason i cut.. is because of the pain.. and latelly.. i just don't feel it anymore.. it really sucks! :S
    i tried new things.. like burning or hitting myself.. that's really painfull.. i love it.. :p

i just don't undrstand why do you cut if you don't like the pain..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.