The pain

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Chica, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Chica

Chica Member

Having suicidal thoughts and crying. I was once someone full of life, plans, dreams and most of all ....hope. Like most people in my country I had music in my soul and a smile on my face. I had hope. Then he came and finally made me understand that I am nothing,a nobody, just a thing nobody wants. But he just showed me what life had been telling me all my life, all the time but I refused to see because I had hope in my heart and I believed I would be fine, I believed that if I was a good person, if I had a positive attitude I'd be fine, alone, but fine.I was wrong.
  2. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Hi, I am Mox

I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time. Tell me more of what is going on with you , just let it all out it will be ok. No one will judge you or treat you harshly, we are here to help you.

If it helps my story is listed on the My Story forum, I just want to die, maybe it will help you in some way. Just know you are not alone.

Have you thought about seeing a counselor? Maybe keeping a dairy would help you manage your feelings better? It seems like you are really hurting and you are feeling a lot of different emotions. Writing them down will help will help sort them out.

We are here to help you , you are not alone and never hesitate to ask us for help

Take Care of Yourself
    Chica and Northern like this.