the person in the mirror

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by oval, Dec 18, 2010.

1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

do you ever look in the mirror and see someone else looking back at you? its still your own face but yet its not you?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2010
  2. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i guess not? :unsure: id really love to talk to people who feel the same way. at times i feel like im in someone elses body and i fucking hate it and dont know how to handle it

3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

When I look in the mirror I do get feelings like that. Or... I just hate what I'm seeing and wish I wasn't the person looking back at me. I think there are times I try to convince myself that the person in the mirror really isn't me.

4. oval

oval Well-Known Member

thanks for the reply kankuro
    ive done that before as well so i wouldnt be as disappointed of what i saw in it.
    only now its like that person has its own life and is kind of observing me. it scares me alot and i cant look myself in the eyes anymore at times

5. victor

victor Account Closed

i see a fuckin zombie in the mirror sometimes, smartie, n that aint good either:(

6. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i just wanna know whats going on and i dont wanna be controlled by it

7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Well... it might sound kinda dumb but maybe try looking in the mirror and actually saying to yourself that it is you. Like say it a few times a day or something.

8. oval

oval Well-Known Member

hmm i can try that, thank you. but i think its just one aspect of what im experiencing :sad:

9. victor

victor Account Closed

smartie, but did u ever actually try my technique? look in the mirror and say 'FUCK YOU':D remember, it used to work 4 me:D

10. oval

oval Well-Known Member

haha :laugh: yeah maybe ill do that

11. victor

victor Account Closed

as long as the person in the mirrow doesnt tell u to shut up, u can be sure everythings fine with u lol nighty?