The Personality Test at 35,000 Feet

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by RyanKey=MyLife, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanKey=MyLife

RyanKey=MyLife Well-Known Member

Your Personality at 35,000 Feet Is Thoughtful and Contemplative
    Deep down, you prefer spending time alone to spending time with others. You enjoy thinking more than talking.

You are good with your place in the world. You are confident and comfortable with who you are.

Your gift is relating to other people. You don't hide from your own emotions, and you are good at drawing other people out.

You are inspired by almost anything. You don't have many mental blocks.

It's very easy for you to feel happy. You can find peace with any situation.

http://blogthings.com/thepersonalitytestat35000feet/

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Deep down, you prefer spending time alone to spending time with others. You enjoy thinking more than talking.

You don't spend much time thinking about your place in the world. You are who you are - and people can just deal with that!

Your gift is having good ears. You are naturally musical, and you pick up foreign languages easily.

You are inspired by challenges. If something is hard to accomplish, you want to do it.

Your life has a lot of ups and downs, but things generally end up being pretty positive. It's one big emotional roller coaster, that's for certain.

3. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

*Cough cough* Bullshit I choose isle seat because I get claustrophobic in the window seat. Also I have terrible ears because I'm tone deaf. Good try though Blogthings.

4. Sparklemama

Sparklemama Well-Known Member

Deep down, you vastly prefer being with others to being alone. You love to engage people in conversation.

You are good with your place in the world. You are confident and comfortable with who you are.

Your gift is having good ears. You are naturally musical, and you pick up foreign languages easily.

You are inspired by what is possible. Real life is often too ordinary for you.

Your life has a lot of ups and downs, but things generally end up being pretty positive. It's one big emotional roller coaster, that's for certain.

I agree not the most accurate test.I also choose aisle because of my fear of flying good luck in even getting me into a plane.I also dont consider myself confident and comfortable in who i am at all.Well they tried!

5. danz

danz Well-Known Member

You are not too sure what your place in the world is yet. You often feel invisible in a crowd.

Your gift is having a good eye. You take amazing picture and have the natural talent for most visual arts.

You are inspired by freedom. Whenever you are able to do what you want, good things happen.

You are happy as long as you are given some personal space. It's important for you to have your own private life.

6. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Your Personality at 35,000 Feet Is Friendly and Gregarious
    Deep down, you vastly prefer being with others to being alone. You love to engage people in conversation.

You don't spend much time thinking about your place in the world. You are who you are - and people can just deal with that!

You are inspired by what is unknown. You are drawn to the exotic.

You are happy as long as you are given some personal space. It's important for you to have your own private life.

8. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Spot on for me.

9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Your gift is having a good eye. You take amazing picture and have the natural talent for most visual arts.

Not really close at all...

10. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Mmm... 50/50. I do like my own space and being alone.

11. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

You are finding your place in the world, but you still feel overwhelmed. There's a lot of choices out there!

Your gift is dreaming and imagining. You can take yourself to another world anytime you feel like it.

You are inspired by what is unknown. You are drawn to the exotic.

12. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

i got that too.

what a load of crap, doesnt describe me in the least.

13. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

You are not too sure what your place in the world is yet. You often feel invisible in a crowd.

Your gift is having a way with words. You know how to express yourself well.

You are inspired by freedom. Whenever you are able to do what you want, good things happen.

14. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Your gift is having a way with words. You know how to express yourself well.

It's very easy for you to feel happy. You can find peace with any situation

hmmm...not sure this is true...

15. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Me:

Deep down, you prefer spending time alone to spending time with others. You enjoy thinking more than talking.(Well that's right)

You are good with your place in the world. You are confident and comfortable with who you are.(Somewhat unlikely)

Your gift is having a good eye. You take amazing picture and have the natural talent for most visual arts.(I'd say so, but I haven't done anything like that for a while)

You are inspired by what is possible. Real life is often too ordinary for you.(Very much so)

It's very easy for you to feel happy. You can find peace with any situation.(I wish, LOL)

16. phoenix44

phoenix44 Well-Known Member

You are inspired by almost anything. You don't have many mental blocks.

(All are true except the last one lol.)

17. lurktheshadows

lurktheshadows Well-Known Member

I got the same things...with almost the same reactions
    I hate personality tests >.>

18. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Fairly accurate.

19. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Your gift is relating to other people. You don't hide from your own emotions, and you are good at drawing other people out.

Not very accurate :laugh:

20. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Deep down, you prefer spending time alone to spending time with others. Both true and not, depends on my mood
    You enjoy thinking more than talking. True

You are good with your place in the world. You are confident and comfortable with who you are. Umm, NO

Your gift is having good ears. You are naturally musical, and you pick up foreign languages easily. No, not at all

You are inspired by what is possible. Real life is often too ordinary for you. Real life is often enough for me

It's very easy for you to feel happy. You can find peace with any situation. Hehe, NO again

Stupid test. :lol!:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.